Sneak Peek – Alien Worlds and Androids - myfoxcarolinas.com

Sneak Peek – Alien Worlds and Androids

• Jon DickMore>>

Jon Dick

Monday, April 21 2014 2:11 PM EDT2014-04-21 18:11:39 GMT
    Known for my unconventional reports, I am a digital journalist for Fox46 in Charlotte.
    Known for my unconventional reports, I am a digital journalist for My FOX Carolinas in Charlotte. I was born a long time ago in Syracuse, New York. Since then I have spent most of my life in Pennsylvania and Colorado. My biggest weakness: I have no weaknesses. I’m a smooth operator, operating correctly, and a master of journalism according to the University of Colorado.

UFO Sightings in Uptown

Wednesday, July 23 2014 8:56 PM EDT2014-07-24 00:56:41 GMT
    Since Monday, July 21, UFOs sightings have been popping up all over North Tryon Street.

Kids Make Waves at the YWCA

Wednesday, July 23 2014 11:52 AM EDT2014-07-23 15:52:16 GMT
    The YWCA of Central Carolinas has eleven youth learning centers in Mecklenburg and Union Counties.

The latest science exhibit at Discovery Place in Charlotte is ‘Alien Worlds and Androids.’

The brand new exhibit explores robots, androids and the possibility of discovering alien life.

There are plenty of interactive games and robots for kids to mess around with as well as various sci-fi characters like Iron Man and the Terminator.

The exhibit will be open from June 28 through September 18.

For more information, visit Discovery Place

Remember to like my Facebook page, follow me on Twitter and Email me at Jonathan.Dick@Foxtv.com with your story ideas.

Unanimous Vote to Change CMS Students' Eligibility for Extracurricular Activity

Tuesday, July 22 2014 9:00 PM EDT2014-07-23 01:00:27 GMT
    The Charlotte-Mecklenburg Board of Education met on Tuesday night to discuss a proposal to change the extracurricular activity eligibility for rising high school students.

West End Salisbury Community Meets, Police Pledge to Open Substation

Wednesday, July 23 2014 11:59 PM EDT2014-07-24 03:59:38 GMT
    Tonight the West End Community Organization and the West End Pride Organization are hosting a community meeting to talk about recognizing gang and drug activity and combating it. Today the Salisbury Police Department also announced it is opening a police sub-station in the West End.Tonight's meeting is at the Miller Recreation Center from 6-8 p.m. Master Trooper Clee Atkinson Jr. with NC Highway Patrol willtalk to residents about recognizing gang activity and Alex Clark, a former drug dealer ...

Local Reaction to Israeli-Palestinian Conflict

Wednesday, July 23 2014 11:08 PM EDT2014-07-24 03:08:22 GMT
    The death toll in the Middle East continues to climb on this 16th day of the Israeli-Palestinian conflict.