Carbon Monoxide Sends 6 To Area Hospitals - myfoxcarolinas.com

Carbon Monoxide Sends 6 To Area Hospitals

Posted: Updated:
Six people have been sent to area hospitals due to carbon monoxide exposure. The incident happened at the Shiloh Baptist Church at 2400 Greenland Avenue in Charlotte. Fire officials believe a leak in the church's gas heater system caused the incident. The pastor of the church says he believes all six will recover from the exposure.
According to the fire department, 5 people were taken to the Carolinas Medical Center main campus. One person was taken to Novant Presbyterian, and one person was treated on scene. The church has called off Sunday services.
Powered by WorldNow

WJZY FOX 46
3501 Performance Rd.
Charlotte, NC 28214
Main Number: (704) 398-0046

Didn't find what you were looking for?
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Fox Television Stations, Inc. and Worldnow. All Rights Reserved.
Privacy Policy | New Terms of Service What's new | Ad Choices